Handmade in Montreal, QC by Logan Petit Lot
From Logan Petit Lot: "Let's face it. Chocolate and peanuts were MFEO. This dark chocolate peanut butter will win you over thanks to its rich buttery taste and crunchy texture. Each batch is made with roasted peanuts, maple sugar, 100% dark chocolate, pure vanilla powder and a dash of sea salt. The taste is reminiscent of a Wunderbar. Delicious on waffles, toasts and ice cream, it is the perfect addition to your breakfast, afternoon snack or desert."
roasted peanuts • organic maple sugar • fair trade 100% dark chocolate • vanilla powder • sea salt
Proudly sourced in Canada
* organic maple sugar Érablière Caséal
* sea salt Newfoundland Salt Company
* fair trade organic chocolate Camino
TASTING NOTES – CARAMEL, BUTTERY, CRUNCHY
ORIGIN OF THE PEANUTS - Brazil
SIZE - 250 g
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Made in a facility using: peanuts, tree nuts and sesame.
- Stir before use. No need to refrigerate.