CHRISTMAS ORDERING NOW CLOSED. NO MORE ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR DEC 18th to 24th.
Still taking orders for Dec 28th & 29th. DEADLINE Dec 24th.
To place an order:
1. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include order, name & phone number.
3. Write pick up date in the subject line.
Items available for order (limited quantities available for each):
cottage white (ready at 8am)
white sourdough (ready at 9:30am)
rye / rye caraway (ready at 9am)
multigrain (ready at 10am)
white Khorasan (ready at 8:30am)
egg bread (ready at 8am)
raisin egg bread (ready at 8am)
sweet potato buns
chocolate almond croissants
pains aux raisins
ham & cheese croissants
savoury croissants (v)
mini quiches (spinach/feta or bacon/cheddar)
butter tarts (walnut/raisin)
caramel almond cranberry tarts
To place an regular order:
It must be received the day prior by 2pm *NEW*
- Large orders require 48 hours notice (24+ pastries, and/or 6+ loaves of bread)
- Please note ahead of holidays (Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas) we set a one week order deadline.
- Place by email to email@example.com
- You will receive confirmation within 6 business hours.
- Accompanied by a phone number and name
- We request your phone number only because occasionally orders are forgotten and not picked up, in which case, we give you a call in the later afternoon to give you a reminder.
- Please write the pick up date in the subject line
- We do not accept orders by telephone message or by social media.
- Orders will be ready for pick up as of opening. Exceptions include:
- Not all breads are ready by 8am. Please refer to the menu page for each bread to note when a bread type will be ready.
- Sandwiches and soup are not ready until 10am.
- We accept cash, debit, or credit (MC/VISA only, NO Amex).
- Pre-payment is required for orders over $75.00. Payment can be made by emt (send to firstname.lastname@example.org) or in store. No security question required.
- Items not available for pre-order include: beverages and outside products ie. soaps, honey, jams etc.