Although most of our business is "walk in's", you are welcome to reserve items for pick up.
To place an order:
It must be received the day prior by 4pm
- Large orders require 48 hours notice (24+ pastries, and/or 6+ loaves of bread)
- Please note ahead of holidays (Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas) we set a one week order deadline.
- Placed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive confirmation within 6 business hours.
- Accompanied by a phone number and name
- We request your phone number only because occasionally orders are forgotten and not picked up, in which case, we give you a call in the later afternoon to give you a reminder.
- Please write the pick up date in the subject line
- We do not accept orders by telephone message or by social media.
- Orders will be ready for pick up as of opening. Exceptions include:
- Not all breads are ready by 8am. Please refer to the menu page for each bread to note when a bread type will be ready.
- Sandwiches and soup are not ready until 10am.
- We accept cash, debit, or credit (MC/VISA only, NO Amex).
- Pre-payment is required for orders over $75.00. Payment can be made by emt (send to email@example.com) or in store.
- Items not available for pre-order include: beverages and outside products ie. soaps, honey, jams etc.