Looking to serve a high tea worthy of royalty? Our buttery handmade scones are sure to impress. We make them fresh every day and always from scratch. The perfect accompaniment to your cup of Assam tea.
- Blueberry Lavender: A huge favourite among our regular guests. Subtly sweet, studded with wild blueberries and light fragranced with dried lavender petals. Don't worry, we understand lavender can easily overpower and make anything taste like soap. Here we use just enough for a delicate flavour that tastes just like heaven.
- Bacon Cheddar Chive: A favourite scone amongst many! Made with really proper bacon from Lavergne's Western Beef in Navan, aged Balderson cheddar, and fresh green chives. We do not skimp on the flavour.
- *NEW*: Jalapeno Cheddar Roasted Corn
- Monthly Special: Each month our scone baker, Erin, comes up a seasonal flavour to add something new to the mix!
- Our May special is: Hibiscus Lemon
Want your scones to really stand out? Serve them warm accompanied with jam, butter, lemon curb or clotted cream. Simply warm in your oven at 350F for 5 min.